Friday, August 30, 2013

Rachel & Spencer :: Lake Tahoe Wedding

I have loved getting to know Rachel and Spencer over the course of the last year. Rachel, who I was on RA staff with in VK, is thoughtful, ever-inquisitive, shares my love for correct grammar :), and has a wonderful sense of humor. Spencer is genuine, caring, easy-going, and a lot of fun to be around, so it was a pleasure having him in my section last year. The two met each other while on vacation in Lake Tahoe four years back, and the following years led to them dating, attending Westmont together, falling in love, and starting a new life together (getting married at the same resort they met at exactly four years prior)! Here are some of my favorite images from their wedding day.





























No comments:

Post a Comment