Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Margo & Jackson :: Santa Barbara Wedding

Ah, where to start?! Margo and Jackson both played a significant role in my life during my time in college; Jackson and I commiserated in more than one physics class together in my first years of Westmont (though who doesn't want to take a class called Differential Equations?), and it was probably his quirky sense of humor and incredible ability to replicate any sound effect known to man that made any of those classes enjoyable (okay, they weren't that bad of classes, but still...). Margo, on the other hand, I got to know better near the end of my time at Westmont, when we were resident assistants together in the same dorm. If it weren't for Margo, our staff probably would've gotten a lot less done - Margo's dedication and hard-working spirit is phenomenal - and laughed a lot less - like Jackson, Margo has a great sense of humor, and a wonderful and contagious laugh to accompany it! As you can probably guess, they had an incredibly fun wedding; here's a collection of some of my favorite photos from the day!










































No comments:

Post a Comment